Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wuthering Heights Read-Along

say what!Softdrink over at Fizzy Thoughts is hosting a read-long. and since i am between books. and have seen the movie like a million times. why not see if i can get through it. of course i don't have my book yet. so i'm going to the bookstore. and start my three chapter assignment tonight. if you linked over here from Fizzy Thoughts. i should warn you. since i am a slow reader. my list of books read is well shorter than yours. never done a read-along. and never ever attempted a review. so not exactly sure what i will do next Wednesday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my all time fav books. Emily Bronte wrote a 2nd novel (unfinished) but she ordered it burnt when she died. That is one thing I would try to change if I had a time machine.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haworth_Parsonage
isn't far from here where the Bronte's grew up.

http://www.wuthering-heights.co.uk/locations/wutheringheights.htm
This site recreates the house so you can imagine what you are reading about better.

Enjoy!

Tine said...

OOooooh! That is a favourite book of mine too....maybe I'll joi you?

Des said...

Love Heathcliff!!!

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo! So glad you're joining. Just post whatever strikes your fancy. I'm doing a brief synopsis of the chapters, followed by a few thoughts...and trust me, some of the thoughts are pretty shallow. :-D