Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Pinwheel Party : 1 and 5

even all cut up. love love love this bird print from My Aunt June. been playing around with denim lately. as much as i hate fashion denim yardage. the jeans i have ready to cut up will be for another project. i did see a glittery black denim in the clearance section and know a few people who would've loved that. but i like traditional denim and chose this crosshatch one. it will give me the look of the original pattern and that's what i wanted.

4 comments:

annemariesquilt said...

Hi Karen .. This is going to be very nice.. Are you making a bigger quilt or something else? Demin is always so thick and uneasy to work with, not my favorite either.
Take care and have fun, I will and tommorrow is my last day off before I have to go back to work on thuesday .

annemariesquilt said...

I ment thursday..

Unknown said...

That bird fabric is really cute!! The pinwheels are looking very nice!

Brandie said...

I love the contrast in the pinwheels.