Sunday, January 8, 2012

random number has picked....

10, 4, 15.
Quilting "b", Josie McRazie, and Lori have won some Wavy Wipers.

and 1, 4.
Joan and Kevin, and Lynn have won a Wavy-Wavy Scarf.

please send me your mailing info and i will send them your way.

thank you to those whose left a comment and if you suggested a name.
i liked the word Curvy. and i also thought about Ripples.
those names have been used in a few places. so i went with Wavy-Wavy.

i put together some directions and tips for beginners.
to knit my wiper pattern into a scarf.
so if you are interested. check out the links left below.
and if you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Wavy Wiper Pattern.
Wavy Wiper Pattern for beginners.
Wavy-Wavy Scarf Pattern.
Wavy-Wavy Scarf Pattern tips for beginners.

4 comments:

Josie McRazie said...

Yay!! You are such a darlin! I can't wait! And I am very happy that you are putting up patterns! Thanks again!!

Nancy said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Thank you for sharing the pattern(s)

Quilting "b" said...

Really I won. Thank you so much. I never win anything. Thank you for the patterns as well. Sending a big Hug.

Lynn said...

Thank you so much, really I didn't expect to win, I was just having fun thinking up names! But I'm thrilled nonetheless!!