Tuesday, March 27, 2012

BOM Rehab

they try to make me go to rehab. i said no. no. no. but it's clear that help is needed. and Sinta Renee has stepped in to keep us motivated. so today i will list 6 of my rehab projects. and focus on them.

fat quarter shop 2012 (starts June).
love letters. blogger's. starscape.
oh my stars! are you kidding me?

i got caught up in The Hunger Games this week. so no completed blocks. and i feel bad about that. i've been sewing. lots of this and that. just nothing for your viewing pleasure. so how about some retro sheets and kitchen wipers. i added some to my Etsy shop. leave a comment if you want to win a sheet & wiper combo. starting immediately and ending April 1st. include a code of RUTHIE10. and you wil save 10%.

for info on the Blogger's BOM Quilt Along see Jackie of Canton Village Quilt Works blog.

for info on BOM Rehab see Sinta Renee on her Pink Pincushion blog.

1 comment:

Josie McRazie said...

So did you read all the books and catch the movie yet?? I went to see the movie and now... darnit I have to WAIT till Oct of next year for the next one!! AAAHHHH!